Thread: A great series of aviation/Alaska/Super Cub photos

Default A great series of aviation/Alaska/Super Cub photos

Stumbled across this today http://shaunlunt.typepad.com/ . Tragically, he was killed in an accident with his plane, but his series of photos lives on on the internet. This guy definately lived the life that I have dreamed of my whole life in Alaska. One of these days I am going to do the same thing.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

That was emailed to me a couple of years ago. He most certainly lived his dream and provided outstanding photos of that dream.

Thanks for the link.

Fantastic pictures and thanks.
    I have never been in a plane, and was thinking of taking flying lessons to,,,, enter the door.
    Just not sure if small planes should be the first step, espically at 54 yrs old.

Sorry drifted a bit there, again the pictures were beautiful....Joe

Joe,

I've been flying for 43 years and don't regret a single one....you are never too old to learn....just do it!!!

Talking

Thanks, Yes, its high right now on my "want to do list", So after the Holidays I will take off....LOL...

Another thanks for the link!!

I have spent hours reading and being amazed at the pictures and information the Lunt family left up. It appears the Lunt family created a fantastic memorial for a fine young man for us all to see. It is sad that he left the world at a young age, but at least he was doing what made him happy!! May he rest in peace...

The tip given by another poster about doing "circles around a moose" on this site came to my mind when they told about his accident. Don't get so low, slow and distracted......if high winds pull the lift out of your wings.......you are out of options. Maybe that will save another pilot from the same fate.