Thread: Looking to buy some arrows...

Default Looking to buy some arrows...

need to get my hands on some carbon arrows for my bow here in the next week. not looking at dumpin' a hundred bucks on arrows, figured someone might have some extras (10-12) or used ones laying around.
    i shoot 83lbs
    27-30" arrows would be fine.
    regular diameter
    carbon...
    anyone has some ideas i'm all ears...send me a pm!
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Wow, your shooting a bow with an 83 pound draw? ......Your gonna need some really strong shafted arrows, really stout ones. I'm sure most of us are shooting 5575's .......If your shooting 70 pounds or less, I got some Gold tip carbon shafts you can have, they have to be fletched, and you'll have to find broadheads for them.

ya i typically end up with a stiff spined arrow, but the shorter draw lenght sometimes helps too...
    Master guide 212

I have 12 brand new goldtip expeditions 7595 raw shafts cut to 27 1/2 inches I have inserts I can glue in just need to be fletched I have jig you can use as well...

BRWNBR- not trying to change the subject on your thread or call you out in any way but why in the world are you shooting 83 lbs and asking for arrows within a three inch tolerance? Just seems like overkill on the draw weight and a BIG difference in shaft length.

My curiosity couldn't stop me.

I can shoot between 27-31 inch arrows do to the type of rest I use, so I suppose he can do the same as well. Granted if you been shooting 27 inch arrows and move up to 30 inch arrows need to re-varify zero. 83lb is not a overkill I imagine a 415 grain arrow would be flying along pretty good and the kinetic energy should be very good as well. Anyhow I have the right arrows for u shoot me a pm if u want them.

well about 12 years ago i was headed to az on a bow hunt, my bow broke and i had one week to get a new one. i have a 26" draw, and it was hard to find a 26" draw back then, my golden eagle was the only one i could fine, it was a 60-80lb draw and i shoot my bows bottomed out, it bottoms at 83. and a 3 in diff in my arrows ain't much. my bows not fast about 245fps, but it loves heavy arrows, used to shoot 550grain and it hit hard...wow hard.
    Master guide 212

Quote Originally Posted by BRWNBR View Post
    well about 12 years ago i was headed to az on a bow hunt, my bow broke and i had one week to get a new one. i have a 26" draw, and it was hard to find a 26" draw back then, my golden eagle was the only one i could fine, it was a 60-80lb draw and i shoot my bows bottomed out, it bottoms at 83. and a 3 in diff in my arrows ain't much. my bows not fast about 245fps, but it loves heavy arrows, used to shoot 550grain and it hit hard...wow hard.
    Dang, my bow even at 55# shoots at around 235 fps with 5575s with 100 gr tips. At 83# yours only is 245 fps?

Sounds like a new bow should go on the Christmas list

I have what you need. Not sure how many, will check. Go look at your PM for my info.

Gold Tip BIG GAMES. IIRC they are cut at 28 or 29 inches and weigh 490 with 125 grain heads. I have some weight tubes that can take them to 560 grains. But not enough to do them all.

i've got some arrows lined out for now..thanks guys.
    new bow..oh man...don't get me started!!
    Master guide 212