Thread: You can tell it's PFD time...

Unhappy You can tell it's PFD time...

...all the CZ rifles on the rack at Great Northern Guns have been jacked up to full retail!

I would think PFD money is long gone by now if it was going anywhere
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

We won't get ours for another week so there is still some AK stimulus money left to be spread around. As far as bumping prices perhaps it is just settling up for "deep discount" signs and big price drops for the holiday season.

Kahr pistols in there were a full $100 under MSRP yesterday. Most of the rifle tags I saw were aged and didn't look like they'd been repriced..but I didn't look at CZ's yesterday. The Colt 6920 I've been looking at was the same price it was two months ago. Just sayin'
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

AKDoug - what is the price on the colt 6920 @ GNG ?

Thanks

Right at $1100 on the one I was looking at. I don't think it's a good price, but it's not totally unfair. I know where I can get them cheaper, but it's not a store front FFL. Right now, the best value in an M4 civilian carbine is probably at Palmetto State Armory. They have a pretty well spec'd out weapon complete with an Aimpoint Pro for $999. The Aimpoint alone is worth $400.

Thanks - that is the same price as a sp6920 at sw a few weeks ago - I am looking for a good quality basic m4 carbine and after reading / listening to others, I believe the sp6920 is the one I want.
    Now, just looking for the lowest price - will check out PSA that you mentioned.

Of course, soon after I mentioned PSA there have been a couple problems posted on two AR forums. I really do think that Colt has the bet thing going for the price in the 6920.

the way i can tell is the diamond center is full of natives.
    Semper Fi!

I like this time of year also, plane tickets hit rock bottom when pfd time rolls around, booked a flight last week for $439.00..

If you've never checked out a Kahr before, sounds like now would be a good time. I bought a CW9 last year and absolutely love it. Probably one of the smallest pistols I'd own since my hand just does fit. Any smaller and my pinky would hang off the bottom. Despite its size it shoots very well. Haven't had a single problem since firing the first round out of it. It became my favorite choice for CC.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Dummy View Post
    ...all the CZ rifles on the rack at Great Northern Guns have been jacked up to full retail!
    LOL, ya, all the Brown Jugs raise there liquor prices to capitalize on the poor. I been boycotting then for 2 years now when one of their clerks actually told me why they raise their prices. They can kiss my butt, cuz the ma and pa stores down the street have a sense of good business and not by highway robbery.
    I can do the impossible right away. Be patient, miracles take me a bit longer.

If you've never checked out a Kahr before, sounds like now would be a good time. I bought a CW9 last year and absolutely love it. Probably one of the smallest pistols I'd own since my hand just does fit. Any smaller and my pinky would hang off the bottom. Despite its size it shoots very well. Haven't had a single problem since firing the first round out of it. It became my favorite choice for CC.
    I'm on it The CW9 and CW40 point the most naturally of any handgun I have grabbed. Honestly better than my 1911. I don't like the sights, though.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyH View Post
    LOL, ya, all the Brown Jugs raise there liquor prices to capitalize on the poor. I been boycotting then for 2 years now when one of their clerks actually told me why they raise their prices. They can kiss my butt, cuz the ma and pa stores down the street have a sense of good business and not by highway robbery.
    La Bodega, in the University Center. Great selection and good prices. And you can buy a single bottle of beer instead of a whole 6 pack to try it out.

Just an occasional customer...

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyH View Post

GrizzlyH - not trying to stir it up, would you say what the brown jug clerk told you ? (why they raise their prices)

I ask because I have noticed their price fluctuations.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    Of course, soon after I mentioned PSA there have been a couple problems posted on two AR forums. I really do think that Colt has the bet thing going for the price in the 6920.
    AKDoug - bought the sp6920, a good cleaning kit (dewey) and spare magazines (pmags) - said goodbye to the pfd - will clean the 6920 (man, they oil those babies up) and heat up the barrel this weekend.

Anyone know where to get slip2000ewl ? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    Link??????