Thread: Stock and Barrel Barrel Blowout Garage sale SALE SALE LOOK L@@K arrgggg Eyahhhhhhhhhh

Default Stock and Barrel Barrel Blowout Garage sale SALE SALE LOOK L@@K arrgggg Eyahhhhhhhhhh

I need to clean this place up, especially my office, which is the repository for every scrap here.

I got a bin of take off stocks for Rem 7, 700s, Sporter Mausers, Shotguns Winchester 70s, along with take off barrels for Remingtons and Winchesters and Mausers and what not

Im not going to play the gunshow game of sticking a $100 price tag on sumpin then negotiating. Im gonna play the garage sale game...come in here, root around, and make me an offer if you find a goody. No REASONABLE OFFERS REFUSED and lets please be reasonable folks, dont waste both of our time.

Im going to do this until I get bored of looking at the crap, then Ill box it up and sell it to GPC

Have fun. Goodies await

You got a wood stock for a Pre-64 Mod. 70 .375 H&H and a old Mod. 12 Winchester ?

Negative on those 338. Got lots of other stuff though, a JC Higgins FN Mauser bbl, sporter Mauser bbl in 270 I know was a decent shooter before I took it off to make a 9.3, a ton of new Rem and Win boltgun bbls. But most of the stocks are factory synthetics, if a guy wanted a truck gun or loaner rifle project that didn't need to be fancy, he could get fixed up real cheap.

Is there an outside chance you might have a 257 Weatherby barrel, Mark V?

Got any synthetic Ruger Hawkeye Short or LA stocks ? Or any LH stocks want to convert a synthetic to LH.

Guys you need just to come by and root through stuff. Whole bin of it and more getting tossed in, although a bunch left yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by kk alaska View Post
    Got any synthetic Ruger Hawkeye Short or LA stocks ? Or any LH stocks want to convert a synthetic to LH.
    I'll trade a Hawkeye right hand synthetic short action for the same in wood, laminate preferred.
    "The older I get, the better I was."

Quote Originally Posted by Wildalaska View Post
    Guys you need just to come by and root through stuff. Whole bin of it and more getting tossed in, although a bunch left yesterday
    I'd love to come by, but I'm in Ideeho.
    If you have a Ruger hawkeye short action (.243) right hand in laminate or wood I'll buy.
    "The older I get, the better I was."

Default Is the stuff still there?

Still got the stuff piled up?

I finally got a break and would like to come by and see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildalaska View Post
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

yeah we just tossed more stuff in........with the TV show filming here I havent even looked at the stuff. Neither Hans nor I will be in today, we will be here tommorrow. We are filming out at Birchwood