Thread: WWG's - Quick review

Default WWG's - Quick review

Last week dropped off a Ruger #1 stock along with a Limbsaver pad at WWG's with instructions to shorten the stock 1/2 inch and install the pad.
    They called yesterday and told me it was finished. Picked it up today.
    Great job of fitting the pad. Reasonable charge for doing the work. Will give them 5 out of 5 stars for this job.
    Tennessee

Hey how come ya didnt say hi to me! My feeling is hoit! I was bored and need someone to talk to!

You were own the phone telling someone you would email them

Since I was so happy with the job you guys did, didnt want to screw it up by talking to you and one of us getting peed off, lol!
    Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by Snowwolfe View Post

Since I was so happy with the job you guys did, didnt want to screw it up by talking to you and one of us getting peed off, lol!
    Really? Usually I am emailing folks telling them to call me. I wonder if I had emailed that guy and told him to call me, then when he called I told him to email me, oops, I just emailed a guy and told him to call me I wonder if it was the same guy who called me after he emailed me and I told him to call me so I could tell him to email me or I would email him....

Yeah...goood judgement not talking to me. I would have told you to email me..................

Quote Originally Posted by Snowwolfe View Post

Brought in my 1895GG and I was told "not" to call. Week later got an email that it was done.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

I was not told, not to call. I didnt call. They called me up when the job was finished (ahead of what they told me when I dropped it off BTW). To me, this is good customer service.
    Tennessee