Thread: Heater Body Suit

Default Heater Body Suit

Hey there,

Just wondering if anyone out there has used the Heater Body Suit? If so, what do you like and not like about it? Do they really keep you warm as they say they do? I've been thinking about buying one for late season hunting. Heres the link to the one I'm talking about http://heaterbodysuit.com/

Thanks!

I have one and it really works great for cold weather. Here in MN it gets plenty cold, and I can stay on stand for 3-4 hours no problem in below zero weather. I've shot multiple deer with it on, and have never had a problem getting out of it in time or spooking deer doing so. I highly recommend it, and I think the newer ones are even better (windstopper) - mine is an older one with the old predator fall grey camo and no windstopper.

I have used an old sleeping bag for blind hunting here in Michigan. Can set ALL day, less pee breaks. Modify the top to close around shoulders or head. I remove my pac boots and my feet stay warm without the constriction of the boots.

I used one once on a cold November deer hunt. It was very windy and the cold blew right through me anyways. After 3 hours I felt like a popsicle. Stayed until the 4 hour mark. Never felt so happy to get off the stand. Sent it back for a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by LateSeasonHunter View Post
    Hey there,

Just wondering if anyone out there has used the Heater Body Suit? If so, what do you like and not like about it? Do they really keep you warm as they say they do? I've been thinking about buying one for late season hunting. Heres the link to the one I'm talking about http://heaterbodysuit.com/

Thanks!
    And what is your position with this company? Marketing Director?
    English is an odd language. It can understood through tough thorough thought, though.