Thread: looking for a 136" used track with 1.75"-2" height lugs to fit 98 bearcat

Default looking for a 136" used track with 1.75"-2" height lugs to fit 98 bearcat

Pointing my son's bearcat into deep powder never felt like a sure thing. The torque was there, but the skinny skis and the 3/4" track lugs resulted in a sled that wanted to nose dive, and a track that was overpowered but not getting anywhere. Never had to dig, but almost came close when getting firewood. We just ordered fat skis, but need a better track.

Definitely put an ad on CL...lots of traffic over there for that sort of thing...

I think I still have a 136" x 15" x 1 5/8" Arctic Cat track in my shed. It was in really good shape when I took it off the Pro-X I had it on. It'll be a week or so before I'll be able to look, though. PM me if that interests you.

still looking for tracks

Your not the only one! I am going to be trying to fit a set of Yamaha take off plastic skis on my AC Cougar 550 liquid soon. I am also on the lookout for a larger paddle track in the 1.5"-1.75" range. The current 3/4" lugs don't hook well at all in the soft stuff.