Thread: Can Anyone Here Recommend a good King Salmon Roe Supplier?

Default Can Anyone Here Recommend a good King Salmon Roe Supplier?

Hello,
    I fish for White Sturgeon with King Salmon Roe and I was wondering if any of the anglers here could recommend a reputable supplier of mature skeins/roe from pre spawn king salmon either fresh frozen, or later fresh. I would like a large amount and may need a commercial source? Any info or referral is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, ZACK!

Nice looking fish Zach. I will have access to a ton of Salmon Skein in July. You can't sell it but maybe can trade skein for a chance at one of those fish

check your pm

Quote Originally Posted by 2PawsRiver View Post
    Nice looking fish Zach. I will have access to a ton of Salmon Skein in July. You can't sell it but maybe can trade skein for a chance at one of those fish
    So Michigan is where you call home? I have friends who live there and in Northern Ohio that I hunt with. My buddies in Ohio are Ahmish and are a kick in the pants. I love their ways. Old school is an understatement and it is a pleasure to be with people who do whatever they say.

You get a lot of "King" Salmon roe? I am only interested in King Salmon roe?
    I took a fellow and his son n law out on the San Francisco Bay for live bait fishing for Halibut n Striped Bass one summer who was a school teacher in NY and ran a charter business on the Great Lakes in the Summer. Good guys...

Yeah, if you want to give me some King Salmon roe I would be glad to have you as a guest.

My fishing season
    Summer:
    Salmon (open ocean & rivers)
    Halibut (San Francisco Bay & coastal waters)
    Sharks (San Francisco Bay)
    Striped Bass (San Francisco Bay)

Fall:
    Striped Bass & White Sturgeon (Bays & Delta)

Winter:
    White Sturgeon (Bays & Delta)

Spring:
    White Sturgeon (Great time for them Delta)
    Salmon (open ocean & rivers)

Shoot me a pm, ZACK!

Quote Originally Posted by Bent fin View Post
    check your pm
    I got one from you and thought I sent you one back. Send me one again if you would and let me know what's up. ZACK!

Quote Originally Posted by Bent fin View Post
    check your pm
    Bent fin,
    check your PM.....

ZACK!

Quote Originally Posted by Steelieguy View Post
    Thanks for the reply but I was hoping to do business with a comercial fishermen direct and avoid paying "high" retail. I need around 100 to 200lbs due to I use around 4 to 6 lbs per outing and at retail prices of 8 dollars a lb that can get REAL expensive. Anyone know of another option? You can pm me if you like? Thank you, ZACK!