Thread: We need Used Handguns!!!!!!!

Default We need Used Handguns!!!!!!!

We need used handguns to stock our Vegas location. I dont care what you have, bring it by to sell or trade.

Just what I need...a handgun with my prints on it involved in a Vegas drive by...

i wont donate to the crime in vegas!! armpit of america!
    Semper Fi!

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Dummy View Post
    Just what I need...a handgun with my prints on it involved in a Vegas drive by...
    Wipe it down. Anyway what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas . . . I know my money never made it out of there!
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

So I reckon you beleive that criminals buy guns from legitimate gun shops? Thats the position of the Brady Bunch......

Quote Originally Posted by Wildalaska View Post
    So I reckon you beleive that criminals buy guns from legitimate gun shops? Thats the position of the Brady Bunch......
    good point!
    Semper Fi!

Quote Originally Posted by greythorn3 View Post
    i wont donate to the crime in vegas!! armpit of america!
    As compared to the law abiding Valley folks Where DID my snowmachine go?

Quote Originally Posted by greythorn3 View Post
    good point!
    Thank you! Got any guns?

As compared to the law abiding Valley folks Where DID my snowmachine go?
    whoo hooo MATSU, the funs at its peak in the valley! whoo hoo matsu! hike a glacier while your car gets broken into at the parking area! whoo hoo matsu, stop at walmart in wasilla and come out to find all your fuel jugs missing! funs at its peak in the valley! woo hoo matsu!
    Semper Fi!

Quote Originally Posted by ADfields View Post
    Wipe it down. Anyway what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas . . . I know my money never made it out of there!
    LOL! I left my share there as well.
    Tennessee

No, I reckon they use buyers with clean background checks to do that for 'em, just like the Mexican drug cartels. That, and I reckon you give just as bad a deal on the buyin' end as you do the sellin' end. No thanks. Good luck in Vegas. You movin' there?

It all depends in how involved the BATF&E are I guess
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

No, I reckon they use buyers with clean background checks to do that for 'em, just like the Mexican drug cartels. That, and I reckon you give just as bad a deal on the buyin' end as you do the sellin' end. No thanks. Good luck in Vegas. You movin' there?
    In re-reading my post, it may sound a bit unintentionally harsh. Sorry about that. What I meant was that you would, like any other dealer, be looking to buy low so you could sell high. Nothing in particular against WWG. Y'all do the best recoil pad installs I've seen anywhere in AK...bar none.

In re-reading my post, it may sound a bit unintentionally harsh. Sorry about that. What I meant was that you would, like any other dealer, be looking to buy low so you could sell high. Nothing in particular against WWG. Y'all do the best recoil pad installs I've seen anywhere in AK...bar none.
    I have a Ruger #1 and a Limbsaver that needs to go on it. Think I'll give you guys a try and drop it off today.
    Tennessee

Actually I run about 20 points off the AMV for the same gun, or close to the same as I can find. I run the AMV sometimes on a 30 day average, sometimes on a 90 day average. For rare items, I use a combination of AMV, Blue Book, asking prices and simple gut.

For our 20 points we get to log it in, clean it up, go through it, market it, sell it, log it out, pay auction fees if applicable, etc. That gives us the money to buy recoil pads

Actually I run about 20 points off the AMV for the same gun, or close to the same as I can find. I run the AMV sometimes on a 30 day average, sometimes on a 90 day average. For rare items, I use a combination of AMV, Blue Book, asking prices and simple gut.

For our 20 points we get to log it in, clean it up, go through it, market it, sell it, log it out, pay auction fees if applicable, etc. That gives us the money to buy recoil pads

Say what you guys want, I just dropped off a S&W .45 that I had laying around and I was happy with the price they gave me. It was quick, easy, and painless - just what I expect from WWG. I didn't even haggle, I was happy with the initial offer.

I'll get by there this week sometime with that list...