Thread: Take a walk.........Tonight.

Default Take a walk.........Tonight.

Clear skies, harvest moon (Full moon), turn off the TV'thingie, and take a short walk'about tonight. You'll sleep better.

What clear sky? We have a deluge going on.

I agree nice and clear here in Oregon. about 55 degrees, lots of moon light.

Hiked five miles in the mountains, clear skies, crisp air, moose feeding, Denali was out, caught the glow of the moon on the hike out...doesn't get any better than that!
    Karma is like a rubber band; it can only stretch so far before it comes back and smacks you in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by kingfisherktn View Post
    What clear sky? We have a deluge going on.
    Move to Sunrise, Alaska. 37* above, CAVU, winds calm. Just did 4 miles on the road at a very disappointing 14.25 minute mile pace. Get old SUCKS.

A measely 3 miler for me this afternoon. Headed out now for a BEEEEG Fire....Maybe an all nighter.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    Get old SUCKS.
    I'll let you know when I get there.

Thirty three miles in 4 days...getting chilly out there folks! Time to find my longjanes!
    Karma is like a rubber band; it can only stretch so far before it comes back and smacks you in the face.

What's a TV'thingie? (I try to avoid all of those technology sorts of things... I say as I sit on the internet). Wish there wasn't an enormous low hitting Western Alaska tonight. I absolutely love clear nights with full moons. I took a stroll today before the sun got covered. Enjoy the moon for me- everyone with the lack of clouds.
    Lone Alaskan Gypsy
    Lover of arctic fox and northern lights.
    Reader of arctic runes. Alaskan storyteller. Handcrafted trinket trader. Grower of organic plants.
    Find me online at www.lonealaskangypsy.com and at fairs, markets, and festivals around AK.

Another 20 miles this weekend; the trail was muddy as heck but it beats sitting in front of the television! Hope to hike Flattop tonight, weather permitting!

How many of you continue to hike during the winter months?

Got a little 3-4 mile leg stretcher in before dinner tonight, nice evening calm and warm, suckin' exhaust from commuters the whole way, but it's okay. Be doing that near every night soon and be in goat shape by august!
    " Gas boats are bad enough, autos are an invention of the devil, and airplanes are worse." ~Allen Hasselborg

We hiked about six miles this morning, no wind, sun was out...beautiful day. Spring is just around the corner. Off to the gym!