Thread: Sore arms!

Default Sore arms!

Had a great Saturday with fellow forum member Raptor_1, and a buddy from work, the fish were very coopertive for us, tried to hook up with fullbush and kenaibowfan but there must of been a mixup in plans, ran into powerdrifter, and hunt&fish AK on the water, had a nice little chat was good to meet you guys, id fish any fish with ya'll any time. Back to fishing......... The day started out around sun-up with a few fish here and there but then kicked off fish were rising and exploding out of the water chasing flies. The bite was hot and after 12hrs of hard fishing my arm was a little sore. Easily 200 fish caught between us 3 with multiple doubles and a few triples.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	004.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	53911
    -Tight Lines & head shakin

Twas a good day. Was cool to meet power drifter and would also fish with those guys any day.
    Alaska: We're all here cuz we're not all "there"

200? Hmmm...this padawan has much to learn... I was pretty dang happy with 2 in three hours. Glad to hear in some ways that I haven't even started "up" the learning curve yet! Something to look forward to!

Love the colors on the photo!

Two pieces of advice on this one...head north, and go to the mouths of streams where they meet the big su.

checked out your spot today.........not to bad of a hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My arms are sore! LOL By the way any of you guys ever caught a dolly out of there? I caught one today.

Catch a lot of them in the spring and a few in the summer but I have not caught any in the fall. Did see a guy catch one on saturday.

Same result as raptor all have been caught in spring
    -Tight Lines & head shakin

hmmmm I just thought it was odd, I have never seen one in all the years I have fished up there. Not to mention it wasn't in spawn colors, I did land a nice gray in spawn colors.

Pretty sure I know the spot you guys are talking about...saw a guy a couple weeks ago pull a 22" dolly out of the mouth/mix of silt water and fresh. It was pretty chrome, no lipstick.