Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: If moose could talk.

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Matanuska Valley east of Chickaloon
    Posts
    75

    Default If moose could talk.

    A little moose hunting humor.


  2. #2

    Talking

    nanny nanny nanny

    Oh...wait...are those wolves howling in the distance? See 'ya later buddy boy...you are on your own!!!
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  3. #3
    Member sayak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Central peninsula, between the K-rivers
    Posts
    5,790

    Default

    That moose is checking his inner GPS... doing the calculations... making sure that he just crossed into Unit 13.

  4. #4

    Default

    LMAO! Nice! I have a theory that they have a very sophisticated communication system (all wireless of course). The senior bulls have the job of reviewing the hunting regulations each year (they get them from F&G before we do), and determine the changes/new hunts, etc. They prepare news bulletins that are sent out at the appropriate time to give all moose a minimum of 24 hours notice of season openings, etc. They also categorize their brothers as low risk (paddle bull), medium risk (high thirties to mid forties with not enough brow tines), and high risk (the borderline and clearly legal bulls), and notitify these bulls of the risks so additional precautions can be made. I am not sure, but I think they have an advanced lottery system so a few of them draw the short willow and have to take one for the team (be visible at least once or twice during hunting season so hunters at least see one or two moose a season).

  5. #5
    Member Roland on the River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,690

    Default

    Ha Ha Ha, glad my morning coffee cup is empty. Otherwise I would have to take the keyboard to the powerwash.LOL

  6. #6
    Member trapperbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    443

    Default

    How about this one
    IMG_0710b.JPG

  7. #7
    Member skybust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    alaska
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    That was some funny stuff my 11 year old son thought it was great.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Los Anchorage
    Posts
    481

    Default

    thats funny

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •