Thread: Ducks Unlimited Fall banquet 12 Nov 6pm at Anchorage Hilton

Default Ducks Unlimited Fall banquet 12 Nov 6pm at Anchorage Hilton

&nbsp; Ducks Unlimited is having their Fall Banquet at the Anchorage Hilton on 12 Nov at 6 pm. The doors open at 530pm. Please come out and support preserving the wetland habitats. At the event there will be live auctions, silent auctions, gun raffles, and much much more. Ticket prices are as follows: Single $85, Couple $130, Sponsor $350, Sponsor Couple $390, Guarantee Winner $1050, GW Couple $1,100. The sponsor ticket offer the purchaser a 1 in 5 chance to win gun. The Guarantee Winner tickets are just like they state. You leave with a gun of your chosing. <br><br>&nbsp;&nbsp; To purchase a ticket please call me at 907-952-9775, M-F after 4pm and Saturday or Sunday 9am to 6pm. <br><br>I look forward to hearing from you.T<br><br>Thanks,<br><br>Brock

Quote Originally Posted by BrockMason View Post
    &nbsp; Ducks Unlimited is having their Fall Banquet at the Anchorage Hilton on 12 Nov at 6 pm. The doors open at 530pm. Please come out and support preserving the wetland habitats. At the event there will be live auctions, silent auctions, gun raffles, and much much more. Ticket prices are as follows: Single $85, Couple $130, Sponsor $350, Sponsor Couple $390, Guarantee Winner $1050, GW Couple $1,100. The sponsor ticket offer the purchaser a 1 in 5 chance to win gun. The Guarantee Winner tickets are just like they state. You leave with a gun of your chosing. <br><br>&nbsp;&nbsp; To purchase a ticket please call me at 907-952-9775, M-F after 4pm and Saturday or Sunday 9am to 6pm. <br><br>I look forward to hearing from you.T<br><br>Thanks,<br><br>Brock

Guaranteed winners will get a gun of their choosing from what is available the night of the event.