Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: More, How big is this moose pic?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    anchorage alaska
    Posts
    83

    Default More, How big is this moose pic?

    How big is this moose? Im guessing 65 to 67.

  2. #2

    Default

    Urban Legend...
    Snopes said he was only 42 5/8", so gotta go with the exspurts on this one!!!
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Girdwood
    Posts
    1,123

    Default

    Nice moose. Is this in a four brow tine area?

    PS: Is there thread going to have a happy ending? E.g. Did you dress up like a cow moose, dribble a little moose in estrus onto a sponge in order to get closer for the proper measurement.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    anchorage alaska
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Ha. Being a LEO, I thought about DLP'ing it! I mean, it was right by a hospital! Those invalid people in wheelchairs could have been severely gored by a giant bull like that! I felt it would have been my job to save those people!

  5. #5
    Member Smokey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    3,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akdaniels View Post
    Ha. Being a LEO, I thought about DLP'ing it! I mean, it was right by a hospital! Those invalid people in wheelchairs could have been severely gored by a giant bull like that! I felt it would have been my job to save those people!
    You can tell he is looking for some cripple to stomp by the look in his eyes - I say go back and do your duty - then measure it so we know please...
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •