47"I'm usually low, so it is probably in the mid 50's
61" and a HUGE body!!!
Geez, that looks like a boulder with a small rack on it. I can't tell from the angle, but I would go 54"
I say 61". Nice big body sure makes him look smaller.
I would say he is 56 inches and the same moose you posted earlier or his brother.
"I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"
I am going with stid same moose you shot 56" or brother
I am going to say 57 maybe a bit bigger
5 1/2 heads wide. So 55 inches...
I like 54"....
What is it about moose - either ya can't find them at all or they stand there like a prom date wanting everyone to admire them!
When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....
Those straight beams and lesser curled palms, man I'm gonna hafta call 55-59 class.
We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed
58" and a large body .
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
53-54 with the right side cheater points.
Possible Legal, barely in a "50 inch area" only because of those cheaters sticking out.
Dang close, too close for me or a client-hunter.
Too close to absolutely KNOW it will not be a SUB LEGAL bull moose, in a 50 inch area. Too close to risk the future of my registered guide-outfitter license on. Violation are forever.
Would also like to see that guy looking absolutely straight at me or looking absolutely straight away.
Would like to see another pic with the ears laying flatter to make additional math calculations, prior to final decision and a big BANG.
While tempting, keep cow calling, find a bigger guy.
Moose in the water. Been there. Probably will be again. Often can not be avoided. But hop
53. Big body moose fur sure
In 1492 Native Americans discovered Columbus lost at sea
If I come across as an arrogant, know-it-all jerk, it's because I am
I would have a hard time not pulling the trigger. My guess is 59-61.
"96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
Close to 60" and that is an ENORMOUS body!!!