Thread: Building a Cabin Soon

Default Building a Cabin Soon

Is anyone familiar with Friesen's for building cabins? Quality of work, price, etc? Any advice would sure be appreciated. We plan on building in the Valley sometime this winter.

Jay, Has been at it a long time and is a lot more experienced at winter building than most of the guys that do that kind of work. He built a cabin out on Crooked Lake several years ago and they were well pleased. Would not have a problem in recommending him as I have known him for many years.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bend View Post
    Jay, Has been at it a long time and is a lot more experienced at winter building than most of the guys that do that kind of work. He built a cabin out on Crooked Lake several years ago and they were well pleased. Would not have a problem in recommending him as I have known him for many years.
    Thank you much for the feedback, makes me feel much better whenever you hear good things about a builder.

Don't know the builder, but if you need floors, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Akman4201 View Post
    Is anyone familiar with Friesen's for building cabins? Quality of work, price, etc? Any advice would sure be appreciated. We plan on building in the Valley sometime this winter.
    Jay has built several cabins out this way that I have seen. Last one was at Flathorn Lake. Good job done in a timely manner. Never have heard anything bad about him.