Thread: 2011 Spring ReCap Video: Lake Trout Vomit

North Pole, Alaska

Default 2011 Spring ReCap Video: Lake Trout Vomit

A short vid of me from back in April of this year. We are Gearing up for ice up soon and I figure I could use some motivation and wanted to share it. I still get so excited with every fish I catch I really do feel like I am going to vomit, its like a roller coaster ride for me. No emotion faked in this one...enjoy and I hope it motivates you like it does me.

comments welcome as always bad or good....

NOTE: check out the electronics in the adjacent hole, a must for fishing deep IMHO. This fish came up from about 80 feet and I would have missed it without the electronics.
    Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!

This was a great day! I believe it was one of the last trips out..........Winter is coming and many new adventures are lurking around the corner.

That video got my blood pumping....

Disappointingly I looked into the ice fishing forums knowing winter was near...

But videos like this are just the ticket for an attitude re-adjustment! Very nice! I look back at my fishing logs and we fish a few valley lakes as early as Oct 31 in past years. With global warming I think I maybe Nov 1, sounds just about right!

Between sightfishing and electronics, "Ice fishing...the World's ULTIMATE video game!" Ok, so I haven't grown up completely...

Lots to do before the ice but BRING IT ON!