Why has it been so dead???
Why has it been so dead???
It's not skybusting if you fold em'.
Facebook is taking many members time and most are networking there.
"96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
The bottom line is this is NOT your forum, and it is NOT my forum. There'fore "OUR" vote does not matter. It will be run the way they want, even if there is no interesting Content here.
"The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."
Wow, that is one crazy kitty. My dog is running around the house looking for him right now by the way.
Some people call it sky busting... I call it optimism
"Swans are a gift" -DucksandDogs
I am a shoveler's worst nightmare!
My profile says banned on my phone but not on my computer...dunno whats going on with that. lol...I'm on a few purely waterfowling forums as well.
It may also seem that most of the posts have no real merit other than to chat or make small talk. Lots of information used to be available here. Now, not so much. People have clammed up due to an incident a while back that wasn't handled in a manner that several long term members could live with.
I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
AGL.....could it be that folks are like Birds, which are gone here, seasons done, and aint gonna be good till they come back.......maybe spring....??
If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.
"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....
"When the time comes for a man to look his Maker in the eye, where better could the meeting be held than in the wilderness?"
Only 5 months till dozens of bear bait threads.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
People don't want to introduce stalkers into their lives. The type of folks who send things to members' and non-members' houses without warrant.
The shetstick around here drove off several of the members. Don't worry, he smooches Strahan's arse and lies his arse off.
That particular member counts toward at least 3 regular members who no longer post.
"People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they
just like to pee a lot." --Capitol Brewery
He's taken to harassing women via PM on here to boot.
Class act, that one.
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
"Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."
I received some unsolicited correspondence in the mail once and it freaked me out. Is the usual suspect at it again?
I'm taking a poll
<--------click this star if you think I should run for Gov
Would someone care to tell me what's going on? As you can see, the rep meter says I'm a glorious beacon of light, so it should be safe to fill me in.
Also, as I approach 600 career posts, I believe someone needs to tell me what happened to my steak knife set that was supposed to arrive in the mail after 500.
Passing up shots on mergansers since 1992.
One more Skinny D. Better make it good!
You're going to have to try harder than that to get an infraction. While we don't allow personal attacks, I figure with my role I can take some heat.
I explained this in another thread today, but we have banned very few members over the years, and in every case they were given many chances to stay if they were simply willing to abide by the forum rules that they agreed to when they signed up. We have stated rules, they're clear, and it's not unreasonable that we enforce them. Even now members who may have been banned in the past are welcome to come back if they will abide by our simple expectations. 90%? Come on, man... I know you're a fan of hyperbole, but that's quite a stretch...even if you consider "having gonads" to mean breaking the rules you agree to over and over again.
I think its because few belong to Ducks Unlimited and never joined the boy scouts when young.
The lack of sportsmanship, knowledge of the "sport" (notice I did not say "eating" or trophies, but SPORT) and concern for the ducks is just amazing!