Thread: Deer hunting

Default Deer hunting

Looking 1 or 2 people to fill some spots on a week long deer hunt to POW. Will be staying at Coffman Cove. The hunt is from last week of October first week of November 2011. You can pm me for details if interested. This should be a really good time and the deer will probably in the rut.

Since i got a few messages already asking for some more details here they are, you would need to buy an airline ticket or you could get a air mileage ticket and then you would also need to pay for your stay at coffman cove. Also, you would need to take a week off work (mon-fri). We will be staying with Coffman Cove Adventures for 7 night. I know this is short notice and looking for hunters that are seriously interested. The island is known for good deer hunting and holds big bucks. This should be a really fun hunt and everyone that has stayed with coffman cove has had nothing but good things to say.

I can attest to the fact that Gooch and Sarah's operation is top-notch. Not a luxury destination, but the accommodations are great, food is excellent (and plentiful), and they are great hosts.

Still looking for 1 or 2 people wanting to deer hunt on POW. I had some interest from one forum but got a call today saying that he changed his mind. I have all the logistics squared away. There are still plenty of seats available on the same flights i'm booked for too. This would be cheap hunt if you were to use your dividend to pay for the stay at Coffman Cove and then get a mileage ticket for your flight.

Shoot me a pm when you get back man. I am going to coffin end of Nov. And would love to hear your reports.

I'll let you know how it goes. I bought a deer bleet call from Alex Panalagao recently, he hand carves them from yellow ceder. Can't wait to try it out on the island.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska_Lanche View Post
    I am going to coffin end of Nov. And would love to hear your reports.
    Lanche that is such sad news. Is there anything that can be done to stop this? BTW if the OP gets to coffin before you, I doubt he will be able to report.

Sorry man, I could'nt pass that one up.

I'd take those slots, but I'm in the other cabin on those dates Look forward to meeting you down there. I'll be there with my 12 y.o. daughter. Luke, I'll fill you in when we get back.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    I'd take those slots, but I'm in the other cabin on those dates Look forward to meeting you down there. I'll be there with my 12 y.o. daughter. Luke, I'll fill you in when we get back.
    Thanks Doug, good luck down there...and save a couple deer for me.

Got my new blacktail deer call in the mail yesterday. It should be a good one, it's made by Alex Panalagao.

001.jpg