Thread: Dall in 2012

Default Dall in 2012

Went to the Brooks this season and things didn't quite go as planned. Would like to try it again in '12. After tons of research I'm finding Max Schwab this time around. Spoke with two of his references, one hunted sheep and moose in '09 & '10 and the other moose and sheep, same year in '10. Both referrals are good. The area he hunts seems to be getting differing reviews.

I spent my fair share of money first time out , wasn't quite satisfied and I'm fairly certain I won't be able to swing it again so I'd like some advice on Max or otherwise. So,,, Anyone hunt with him recently ('11) on this site and what do you think of his operation and area.

Just looking for a fair representative sheep and not looking for a book ram.

What went wrong this season?

Not trying to be coy Chisana, just don't want to "get into it" over the net. I appreciate and value constructive opinions from fellow hunters and would rather focus on that and the new task at hand than going over spilled milk (sort of speak).

Hunted sheep with Max in 07.

Great outfit.

PM if you want more info.

Bryan

Some reason I'm unable to PM so respond to angelobaio@optonline.net with a number or give me your private email and I'll give you my number. Thks

Quote Originally Posted by muygrande View Post
    Not trying to be coy Chisana, just don't want to "get into it" over the net. I appreciate and value constructive opinions from fellow hunters and would rather focus on that and the new task at hand than going over spilled milk (sort of speak).
    Oh, cmon. The stories about hunts that went to hell are often the funniest.
    Born in Alaska: The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. Psalm 16:6

Being a guy who is planing a sheep hunt in the near futher I would love to know who or what happened so it dont happen to me or someone else?

Me to.????????????