Thread: Great customer service!!

Default Great customer service!!

I just wanted to pass along that I have a 10 year old Brunton white gas stove that has developed a gas leak at the joint where the fuel bottle attaches to the stove. It leaks bad enough that the puddle of fuel will catch fire which is a VERY unsettleing event especially when it is sitting next to your favorite Harley trying to boil water.

I called Brunton trying to order a new "O" ring which I figured would solve my problem. The nice young lady on the phone told me they did not service that model anymore. I asked if there was anything I could do to find the part and she subsequently told me they would send me a NEW Primas Express Lander stove to replace my defective Brunton. What a deal!!!

Apparently, Brunton purchased Primus and that is their stove line now and they have discontinued old Brunton stoves.

I liked the Brunton stove just fine and it has worked well until it didn't...but I can get used to a NEW Primus stove too.

Just thought I would pass that along for those that might care.

I like good customer service. That is good to know. Thanks for the info.

Excellent, thanks for taking the time to share a great company/product...
    Proud to be an American!

Got my FREE new Primus Express Lander stove. It is pretty much the same as my old Brunton white gas stove but does not catch on fire and spray flaming fuel here and there.

I fired it up this morning (using my old Brunton fuel bottle) and made breakfast by putting the stove (which barely fits) inside the base for my Kelly Kettle and putting the kettle with a about a quart of water in the kettle on the stove base. I then put the pan/pot support on top of the kettle and fried eggs and bacon while heating the water in the kettle. Worked GREAT but was a little bit tippy sitting in the dirt. I moved it to the concrete and all was fine. 4 pieces of bacon, 2 eggs and two packs of instant apple oat meal in about 12-14 minutes.

Again, great customer service from Brunton/Primus. I highly recommend their stuff and desire to keep their customers happy!!!

Forgot to mention that the new Primus stove has a niffty QD connection at the fuel pump which is much easier to use than the old screw on type used on the old Brunton....great improvement.