Thread: Sentry gun safes.

Default Sentry gun safes.

I dont if this right place to ask. Anyhow.The dam thing wont open. Put in new batteries. Type in combo and nothing any ideas.

Sent from my Milestone X using Tapatalk
    Do I give my friends advice? Jesus, no. They wouldn't take advice from me. Nobody should take advice from me. I haven't got a clue about anything..

Time to call a locksmith.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

280 dollars to have action sec. come out. the key pad went bad.
    Do I give my friends advice? Jesus, no. They wouldn't take advice from me. Nobody should take advice from me. I haven't got a clue about anything..

post a picture of it, if its the kind i think it is, they are easy to get into.
    Semper Fi!

That link was a great read! Reminds me of a time over in the sand box when the cooling system for our cat scan went out. There was a bug scramble because it was 120* outside and the thing started overheating immediately. The trauma chief and deputy commander were quizzing my boss when i walked in about how long the thing would be down so they could start diverting casualties if needed. He had no idea of course and sicked them on me the instant I stepped in the room. I just frowned a bit and said give me a minute and I would let them know how bad it was. I the. Stepped over to the cooling system and started knocking on it with my knuckles in different places while holding my ear up to it and listening intently. After a couple minutes of this the entire command staff was standing quietly by staring at me. Finally I stood up and kicked the crap out of the side of it with my steel toed boots. WHHHHOOOMP the compressor kicked in and the temp started dropping.

The commander looks quizzically at me and says "am I to understand that we sent you to a $40,000 school to fix this stuff only to have you kick it to make it work? Any one could do that!
    I simply smiles and said "yes sir you did and i imagine any one could kick the darn thing. But you spent 40k and brought me here because I am the only one that knows WHERE to kick it!