Thread: Chicks With Guns (actual book title)

Default Chicks With Guns (actual book title)

A friend sent this to me on FB,
    (Standard disclaimers... not pushing anyoneto buy, I don’t know the woman, etc...)
    I just liked the idea of it.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44690575/ns/today-today_people/t/chicks-guns-some-million-us-women-pack-heat/
    Josh
    Back in Afghanistan, I hope for the last time.

Looks like good PR for guns. Anything that exposes more people to real people who have guns (not shoot-um-up Hollywood movie people) I think helps the public perception among non gun owning people. The false perception among non-gun people “only people likely to go “Postal” have guns” and “guns are evil” need to be changed and I think this helps some maybe . . . and there are even pictures of guns and pretty galls!
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

I think the best thing about it for people taking it in earnest, is the fact that it was written by a Woman, who lives in 2 of the most heavily restricted gun states, giving an honest review of all the states in between... this comment was the best,

“I learned two main lessons while working on this book,” said McCrum, who divides her time between New York City and California when she isn’t traveling for work. “One is that on the subject of guns, nobody is neutral. And the other is that when you get outside of the blue-state cities, everybody has a gun.”
    Josh
    Back in Afghanistan, I hope for the last time.