Thread: Wasilla Creek this friday.

Default Wasilla Creek this friday.

Hello all,
    I am heading out to Wasilla creek this friday with a small jon boat. I'm mainly going to scout and learn the area and possibly do some jump shooting. I am no pro by any means whatsoever, but if someone isn't working friday and wants to go, you're more than welcome. If you know the area, great. If not, we'll both learn something. I planned on going alone but everyone on this forum has been awesome with tips and advice for this beginner. The least I can do is put the offer out there.

Jay

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!

You going out in the morning or afternoon?

Quote Originally Posted by AMMO JAY View Post
    Hello all,
    I am heading out to Wasilla creek this friday with a small jon boat. I'm mainly going to scout and learn the area and possibly do some jump shooting. I am no pro by any means whatsoever, but if someone isn't working friday and wants to go, you're more than welcome. If you know the area, great. If not, we'll both learn something. I planned on going alone but everyone on this forum has been awesome with tips and advice for this beginner. The least I can do is put the offer out there.

Jay

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!

Either is fine to me. I live less than 5 mins from the launch so it doesnt matter. Just not going out before daylight since I've never been out there.