Thread: The 6X6 is up and going

Default The 6X6 is up and going

This past weekend we went out armed with a new tranny from polaris and tools made the 36 mile drive back in and swapped the tranny out took us 2 hours to do it. The weather was less than ideal it snowed on us going in then it got worse but we did it. The mighty 6X6 is up and running again afterwards took it on a 50 mile test drive. Ran like a champ.

Great to hear, want to sell that lemon now that you got it runnin?

Sweet. Lets go break somethin lol
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

What do you think about the huge mudhole around mile 8-9 of the trail, the section past the Gulkana where you get on top ?
    We never got past mile 22-23.
    My child was inmate of the month at Mat-Su pre-trial Correctional facility.

Quote Originally Posted by Mkay View Post
    What do you think about the huge mudhole around mile 8-9 of the trail, the section past the Gulkana where you get on top ?
    We never got past mile 22-23.
    You can blaze through all those mudholes they all have solid bottoms. Don't know why folks skirt them I wheel right through them!

Quote Originally Posted by TWB View Post
    Sweet. Lets go break somethin lol
    Seriously thinking of heading to petersville if you head up their on the 1st. I have done 51 mile loop as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 323 View Post
    Seriously thinking of heading to petersville if you head up their on the 1st. I have done 51 mile loop as well.
    I'm game. If you wanna head out Friday after work and camp, I'm down with that too.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Quote Originally Posted by TWB View Post
    I'm game. If you wanna head out Friday after work and camp, I'm down with that too.
    My camping meter is on 0 right now LOL. Surpirsed more guys don't want to go last year I saw a brown bear oh it was closed at the tiem and we saw a real nice black bear as well. They should be pretty thick up thier findign last minute food. If I do go I will leave wasilla early saturday morning