Thread: PIGfest tomorrow since I didn't kill my own!!!

Default PIGfest tomorrow since I didn't kill my own!!!

I'm not into politics per say but when somebody says free food, I'm there!!!
    Got this e-mail from SCI so there should be a variety of game to taste!!!

Steve Colligan, SCI Alaska Chapter Board member and staunch supporter of our hunting and fishing traditions here in Alaska is having a sportsman's event tomorrow (see details below on how to attend). This is your chance to step up to the plate and do something meaningful to preserve your outdoor heritage. I look forward to seeing you there!

Eddie Grasser
    SCI Region 33 Rep.

P.S. I was just informed that Steve is the NRA Endorsed Candidate. Come on out and help Steve so he can help us!

Please forward to your friends:

You Are invited
    Post Hunting Season, Taste of Alaska, Meat Ė N- Greet
    Tuesday, September 27th, 4:30 - 7:00pm

Who: Sportsmen and Women, Outdoor Enthusiasts and families.

Special Guests: Congressman Don Young, Sen. Charlie Huggins, Rep. Bill Stoltze, Wes Keller, Carl Gatto, Mark Nueman, Eric Fiege,

Where: 3161 E. Palmer-Wasilla Hwy Kendal / Bldg Regan Building, Gazebo

Canít make it you can donate online, or volunteer to waive signs! www.SteveColligan.com

Steve@SteveColligan.com or call direct at (907) 373-1502.

Paid for by Friends of Steve Colligan, PO Box 874294, Wasilla, AK 99687

Mods, Is this permitted to post something like this??? Free food baby!!!!
    If a dipnetter dips a fish and there is no one around to see/hear it, Did he really dip?

To those that want a feed/Graze type of thing, almost along the lines of Costco, Check it out. Grazing is permitted and encouraged, from what I understand. I'm just going for the food, the rhetoric can just fly right over my head. The good point is that this guy is endorsed by the NRA.
    If a dipnetter dips a fish and there is no one around to see/hear it, Did he really dip?

Sounds cool. I may swing by and check it out!! It's nice to live in a state that is conservative. Coming from the Communist stronghold of Oregon this is a huge relief!