Thread: North Poles Moose Creek Questions

Default North Poles Moose Creek Questions

Hey guys I was wondering how do you get to were moose creek flows into the tanana???? I heard the burbot fishing is amazing there

Thanks

Try google earth or google maps..... looks like its an easy shot from the richardson.

Good luck!

-akiceman25

I have fished there with not any success. Never seen it amazing....however I am not always doing it right according to my wife.
    http://www.myfishingpictures.com/watermark.php?file=133776
    Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
    www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

Cross the flood control project going towards Delta. As soon as you cross the overpass take an immediate right on the dirt road and follow it to the river.

Quote Originally Posted by rambling raven View Post
    Cross the flood control project going towards Delta. As soon as you cross the overpass take an immediate right on the dirt road and follow it to the river.
    They pushed the gate way back to where Piledriver Slough runs into Moose Creek. I've caught some hogs out there but now its a helluva walk to get out to the far bend (Tanana). The walk's not bad, its leaving your vehicle there for the hoodlums to mess with. The old gate was riddled with bullets, shell casings, broken glass, dumped trash, etc....uh, wait, that's just what the new gate looks like now. Hint hint...the gate location wasnt the problem (fill in responsible state agency here). Pretty soon that road will be closed all together...watch!

Quote Originally Posted by JediMasterSalmonSlayer View Post
    I have fished there with not any success. Never seen it amazing....however I am not always doing it right according to my wife.
    LMAO, That's a good one! My biggest fear is when I die that my wife sells all my fly rods and guns for what I told her I paid for them...

Quote Originally Posted by JediMasterSalmonSlayer View Post
    And Dave lol "You're not doing it right!" haha that was some good laughs
    Alaska: We're all here cuz we're not all "there"