Thread: meindl perfekt boots

Default meindl perfekt boots

has anyone bought, or used any of the meindl perfekt hunters? i just bought a pair and would greatly appreciate any replies.

New Jersey

Default Hate Them

No kidding. Went to Cabelas in Hamburg, Pa and they were highly recommended by one of the salesman who was actually wearing them. I have tryed to get used to them, wear them alot to try to break them in but still think them as being heavy and just not comfortable. I just don't like them.

my expierience with miendl is if they don't fit well out of the box, take em' back and find a size that fits perfekt. they make top of the line boots, but they just don't break in like a danner or similar.

I have a pair of Perfekt Hunters that are stiff, but the fit is good and the ankle support is great. I will wear them if I draw on a sheep tag this fall. I wear the Perfekt Hikers to elk hunt approximately 30 days a year in Idaho, and also wear them to chase bears with hounds in the spring. Both sports will rack up the miles in a day, and these boots have never let me down. Take a LONG time to break them in.