Thread: What Make & Model is this boat????

Default What Make & Model is this boat????

On my recent vacation to Alaska (5th time) I took this photo of a boat at the Sunrise Inn restaurant, motel, and gas station where we stayed after 4 nights at Crescent Lake. BTW, the updated rooms are pretty nice, though neighbors can be noisy.

Anyway, does anyone recognize what make and model boat this is. I didn't want to seem rude with a lot of questions or prowling around the boat, and I was sort of grungy at the time to go around quizzing someone about their boat. However, I've not been able to determine what kind of boat this is, and I think it is a pretty sweet rig. I might want to own one like it. The words on the side are either "Deep Water Pro" or "Deep Water Plus". I didn't even get a shot of the HP on the engine. Any help would be appreciated.

fishing boat photo_email.jpg

It is an older Wooldridge Deep Water something or rather. Nice little boat.
    Spending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

I am pretty sure tt is a Wooldridge Deep Water Pro and I have a coworker that has one just like it but theirs is Blue. They launch out of Deep Creek and Seward with it all the time. They love their little boat. I believe its a 20 footer not counting the Pulpit and Extended Transom. They power theirs with a 115 Yamaha 4 Stroke Motor.

Smile Thanks much

Those were the tips I needed. Now, how to plan on buying one for when I retire and start coming up here every summer & fall????? I guess that is for me to find the anwer.

It's a woolridge deep water plus, we used to have one
    Boatless

That is a Wooldridge Deep Water Plus. I have one that's 25 foot in leangth. PM me if you want to talk about them.

Dave

It's an older wooldridge deepwater plus and I almost bought that boat a few years ago! Wooldridge called it the sedan model and have since replaced it with the SS pilothouse. But wooldridge is a custom shop.

Sobie2

Good eye for a fine looking boat! BTW, there is no such thing as being too grungy in Alaska to talk to anyone or ask about their boat, I'm sure they would have loved to talk about their boat. Well....maybe not at 2 am, but you'd have to be pretty gross to be considered grungy in AK!

Yep. Deep Water Plus is a nice boat. I REALLY wanted to buy the white one in Soldotna this spring. TAKAHTNU was the name. I saw it in Seward this summer. She sure is nice.....