Thread: Vortex Viper 20-60x80mm Spotting Scope

Forum Sponsor
    New York

Default Vortex Viper 20-60x80mm Spotting Scope

Vortex Viper 20-60x80mm Spotting Scope

Part# VPR-80A & VPR-80S Available in Angled & Straight

For long-range observation, the 20-60x80 Viper spotting scope puts incredible viewing at your fingertips. XR anti-reflective coatings team up with XD extra-low dispersion glass for images that are bright, crisp, and sharp. Meet challenging conditions head-on with the superior fogproof and waterproof performance of the rugged Viper. Easily the best way to make your trophy selection without putting a mile on your boots—the high-performing Viper spotting scope has your name on it.
    • XD Lens Elements - Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
    • XR Lens Coatings - Vortex proprietary XR anti-reflective coatings, fully multi-coated on all air-to-glass lens surfaces, increase light transmission for maximum brightness.
    • Porro Prism - Offers maximum image quality and performance in a traditional design.
    • Waterproof - Optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the spotting scope.
    • Fogproof - Argon gas purging guarantees superior fogproof and waterproof performance.
    • ArmorTek - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
    • Twist Eyecup - Twists up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
    • Dual Focus - Allows for maximum focusing precision with both coarse and fine focus adjustments.
    • Sunshade - Reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.
    • Rotating Tripod Ring - Allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position—most useful for viewing through an angled spotting scope body on a car window mount.
    • Picatinny Accessory Rail - Allows easy attachment of red dot type sights.

• Magnification: 20-60x

• Objective Lens Diameter: 80 mm
    • Linear Field of View: 110-50 feet/1000 yards
    • Angular Field Of View: 2.1-1 degrees
    • Close Focus: 22 feet
    • Eye Relief: 18 mm
    • Exit Pupil: 4-1.3 mm
    • Length: 17.5 inches
    • Weight: 59.5 ounces
    Vortex Viper 20-60x80mm Spotting Scope
    Price: $699.99
    Straight & Angled Models Available

Suggested Accessories:
    * MicroClean Cleaning Cloth
    * OpticClean Cleaning Fluid
    * MicroClean Deluxe Lens Pen
    * Promaster 6020 Tripod
    * SystemPro Tripod & Head
    * MK 1 Digital Camera Adapter
    * PS-100 Attachment for Digital Cameras

Vortex Car Window Mount

Click Here...Add It to Your Order!

Order It...Click Here!
    Doug @ Camera Land

Thank you for the continued support.
    If there is anything I can answer for you or assist you with please let me know.
    Thanks and have a great day,
    Camera Land

looked at on last week at sportmans i want one of these for next season.
    Do I give my friends advice? Jesus, no. They wouldn't take advice from me. Nobody should take advice from me. I haven't got a clue about anything..