Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Petty Thief on Baldy

Default Petty Thief on Baldy

To the petty thief who found my camp on Baldy and stole my camp chair:

I hope you shoot yourself in the foot, I hope your four wheeler breaks down, and I hope you zip your nuts up in your levis the next twenty times you take a leak.

I hope you have fun sitting your big fat lazy rear end in my chair, which you stole because you are too stupid to bring your own, and I wish the thorns of a thousand devil's clubs in the palms of your thieving hands.

Hang them high.

That sucks! I hope it collapses on them and dumps them into a fresh pile of bear scat. Karma comes around!

I'm still smarting from the theft of my three camp chairs last year. Took them right outa our camp site. People are raised scruple-less these days. Scary.

Unfortunately, you are yelling into the wind because we don't have no thieving scumbags on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by SpotGrouse View Post

I hope you shoot yourself in the foot, I hope your four wheeler breaks down, and I hope you zip your nuts up in your levis the next twenty times you take a leak.

I hope you have fun sitting your big fat lazy rear end in my chair, which you stole because you are too stupid to bring your own, and I wish the thorns of a thousand devil's clubs in the palms of your thieving hands.
    Now, don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.

I hope it draws the campfire smoke at him continously and it bursts into flames when he passes gas

next time leave a chair thats surrounded by toe poppers. thatll fixum
    Semper Fi!

there are 3 hunters things you dont mass with
    his wife
    his beer his chair

Quote Originally Posted by SpotGrouse View Post

Sounds kind of like the country song "I'll pray for you"

Just my nickel
    Drew
    Normal people believe that if something ain't broke, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.

Scott Adams

I'm glad to hear there are no dang chair thieves hanging around the forums. Call it a theraputic message to the Gods of the Hunt to bring curses down on all chair filtchin' chicken-lovers for all of us honest hunters who have lost chairs to petty theives.

Sayak, I'll bet it was the same dude who stole my chair! That rat has a garage full of our stuff!

Toddler, I wouldn't want to listen to a song about a lousy filthy chair thief. Besides, most of my country albums are from when George Jones still had brown hair and everyone thought Charlie Pride was white.

George Jones had brown hair? Dang that musta been in like 1884, showin your age now . Just kiddin sorry about your chair, that's pretty low.

My father in-law came off of baldi the other night with a chair I think... but it was more like a stool I think.... he said it was in the middle of the trail, so he grabbed it. He said he left it at the little parkinglot down at the bottom.... it was blue I think...? (He was coming down as I was going up)...

Dammdogs,

Well thanks to you and your father-in-law for being the honest sort of chaps that I welcome sharing the huntng grounds with. You both seem like considerate honest people based on those actions.

Unfortunatly, that doesn't sound like my chair. Mine is a Mac chair, with arms, a cup holder (thats what did her in I bet), and the color was red. And it is very sad and lonely and wants to come home so it can live with the other chairs that match it here at my house. Answers to the name of "Comfy".

If you need a free replacement there is one sitting on an overlook on the Swede Lake trail that some hunter decided to leave behind. Just have to go back about 16 miles or so.

I bet it was them Hmong shrew poachers thats been hanging out by Carney road

I'm taking a poll
    <--------click this star if you think I should run for Gov

I have a bunch of those Mac brand chairs, but they are all blue in color. If you don't mind a blue one, I would like donate one to you. PM me and let me know if you would like it.

I bet it was the same filtchers that stole my tent last year on Coalmine road. They got to thinking they needed something to sit thier lazy butts on around the campfire and found you guy's chairs. I bet they even stole someone's firewood. May the fleas of 1,000 mangy wolves visit thier underwear. I have no use for creepers like that in the woods. Carma can't get to them soon enough.

A maggot infested thief stole my trailer hitch (Idaho) when I parked my truck way back at a fire gate in a Nat'l Forest. (It's kinda hard to tow home your tent trailer without a trailer hitch.) My wish for that fella was...

May the bleeding piles torment you,
    and corns grow on your feet,
    and crabs the size of cockroaches,
    crawl 'round your balls and eat.
    And when the whole wide world forsakes you,
    and your life's a total wreck,
    may you slip through your golden *********,
    and break your fuxxing neck!

That's the way I feel about thieves.

L.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Leanwolf View Post
    A maggot infested thief stole my trailer hitch (Idaho) when I parked my truck way back at a fire gate in a Nat'l Forest. (It's kinda hard to tow home your tent trailer without a trailer hitch.) My wish for that fella was...

May the bleeding piles torment you,
    and corns grow on your feet,
    and crabs the size of cockroaches,
    crawl 'round your balls and eat.
    And when the whole wide world forsakes you,
    and your life's a total wreck,
    may you slip through your golden *********,
    and break your fuxxing neck!

That's the way I feel about thieves.

L.W.
    Geesh! While stealing a trailer hitch is akin to stealing a horse, that is a tad harsh. I would settle for his trailer coming loose and shooting past him on a hill to go rocketing over a 1,000 foot cliff.

Quote Originally Posted by sayak View Post
    Geesh! While stealing a trailer hitch is akin to stealing a horse, that is a tad harsh. I would settle for his trailer coming loose and shooting past him on a hill to go rocketing over a 1,000 foot cliff.
    Sayak, you're kinder than I.

L.W.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast