Thread: 15 gal. plastic drums

Default 15 gal. plastic drums

I have been searching, but striking out on finding a source here in Alaska for 15 gallon drums, closed top with one or two handles. I am in Wrangell, and shipping from the lower 48 to here really adds to the expense. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thumbs up 15 gal drums

Unitech of Alaska has all types of plastic and metal drums here in Anchorage.Located off 88th between the Seward highway and Lake Otis pkwy. Phone # is 349-5142

Default Dewey's

They generally have both 15 and 30-gal drums. I bought some 30s there this winter. 344-5092.

As I recall, Marita's used to have some, but I haven't checked in several years.

Both places in Anchorage.

Default 15 gal plastic drums

Thanks for the responses, I will check them out.

second Unitech. tell them its for gas though, they have the "white" one and the black ones, the white ones dont have the gaskets that are ok for gasoline. You can change the gaskets and make it work though. Talk to Curly.

Default Lazer wash

I recently stopped by the Laser wash car was on 5th Ave. and spoke with the owner. He said they routinely get rid of all their barrels (they go through a lot!) and they just give them away. If you are in town, it would be worth a stop over to see if there are any available. They have all sizes and a couple different colors (clear/black). I picked up two 55gal and two 15gal for $0.

Just a thought.
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....