Thread: Ruby or Tanana Outfitting?

Default Ruby or Tanana Outfitting?

Already planning for next year. A co-worker and I are considering flying in to Ruby or Tanana for a moose hunt. Does anyone know of any rentals available in either location for 4 wheelers or truck or boat? Thanks

I am not aware of any rentals in either place. I know there is a B&B in Ruby. They might be willing to rent a truck or 4 wheeler also. The road out of Ruby gets quite a bit of hunting pressure from locals, and there is a fair amount of private property along it.
    I don't think there is any real way to get out of Tanana on a wheeler or truck. Hunters there get on the river with a boat.
    Kinda doubt there is any boat rentals in either place. Call the city office in both towns to get more accurate info.
    I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
    I have less friends now!!

PM on the way.

I tried to send you a message with information and suggestions. The system logged me out when I tried to send it so I don't know if you received it or not. Feel free to drop me a line if you didn't get it or have further questions.

Quote Originally Posted by ykrvak View Post
    I tried to send you a message with information and suggestions. The system logged me out when I tried to send it so I don't know if you received it or not. Feel free to drop me a line if you didn't get it or have further questions.
    The forum will not let you send a private message until reach 15 or so posts here. I did not receive what you tried to send. I sent you a message that hopefully reached you via e-mail. Any info is greatly apprecieated.

Gotcha. Forgot about that. Email has been sent.