Thread: DM788 FMA (Fairbanks Management Area) Antlerless Moose hunt

Default DM788 FMA (Fairbanks Management Area) Antlerless Moose hunt

I know this is a long shot, but has anyone seen any antlerless moose hanging around in the FMA. Last year it seems that's all I saw and now that I got the permit I haven't seen one in the area to save my life. I've seen 3 spikes and a small bull but nothing without antlers. I would even be willing to give some of the meat to you if it's on your property.

You wanna head out one of these nights? I've got a decent area that I saw a lot of fresh sign in and only ran into a cow and calf. I'd be real interested on where you are seeing the bulls.

I see cows cows and more cows

Where you seeing all these cows at wiso?

Coming up for archery and bulls. I'd be up for hooking up with someone next week. Any time Sunday - Wednesday.

Hey Zebdog,
    This year although we have a longer season it's hit or miss. It seems the people that have the antlerless tag are seeing bulls and the guys hunting bulls are seeing cows. I'm sure though, once you get up here someone can find a morning or afternoon to hunt. Did you have any place in mind to hunt or were you looking for ideas? Are you coming all the way up here from Skagway?

tm, yes, we are on our way from Skagway. Will arrive Sunday. Was going to Creamers and any other good looking spot. My intent is to check with F&G since I am going to Creamers. Anytime good for me. Always willing to share hunts.

Terry,

I've seen one or two...

That was fun today.