Thread: My daughter and I hunting trip

Default My daughter and I hunting trip

Well pulled her out of school for 5 days we had a blast didn't get anything. But that was not the point just great week spent with my daughter. Downside on Thursday 6x6 lost the tranny 36 miles from the swede lake trail parking lot, it sits at caribou lake. Some other hunters came by gave us a lift. Sat phone call to my buds in anchorage they came out Saturday to get us. Headed out Friday with a new tranny and get her running.

Nothing like bonding on a hunting trip!! ****ty about the 6x6 though

Glad you weren't stranded with the little lady. Hope the ranger gets back in tip top shape for ya! Kill a grizzly on your way back out...

Yes she had fun the whole time by Saturday she was ready to get home. The ranger yes it does suck it only has 300 miles on it, still under warranty though. We met alot of great people on the hunt, we made what I would like to think some **** good friends... Also met some fellow forum members as well. Understand some hunters had issues with other hunters chasing them off but me and daughter everyone we met always told us if you need help don't hesitate to ask. Even offered to let us camp with them if we wanted to. But we found our piece of real estate to call our own for a few days.

Sorry I couldn't make it. Congratulations on a succesful adventure. Your daughter will remember the fun.