Thread: Who needs a packer?

Talking Who needs a packer?

Hey guy's, this seems to be a pretty close knit community around this forum, and i would love to be apart of someones hunting adventures. I'm good in the bush, guide,trapper,ect. So if anyone is planning a big hunt and need a good helper feel free to start planning with me. I'm 30 with good legs and lots of skinning and butchering knowledge. I would love to tag along on a mountain hunt.

Thanks

Mike McNay

Thank you but not this year. Tell us more do you plan on flying up to anywhere and helping pack ,do you have all the stuff? As in tent ,bag,pack,cothing and such.Will you foot the bill on the ticket,lodging.Just trying to help you out.

You know its tuff when a guide has to search for a packer job
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

I will at least kick you some rep for offering your assistance
    Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
    "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
    Μολών λαβέ

Thanks for the comments guys!! I would be willing to fly out there, split some cost of the hunt just to experience a hunt in the mountains with good people. I have gear, but would be limited to what i could fly out there with. The more rugged the better. And maybe if there is a animal that i could get a tag for while hunting in the area, it would be a bonus to the trip.

Thanks keep the comments coming!!

Mike

Why not just do a hunt , You can get tags over the counter any time. Or start planning a diy hunt next year for moose and or caribou .

Quote Originally Posted by headhunter353 View Post
    Why not just do a hunt , You can get tags over the counter any time. Or start planning a diy hunt next year for moose and or caribou .
    I would love to!! but would rather do it with a local/friend. I'm great in the bush, but would rather do a hunt with someone who know the area and the rules. Thanks for your thought headhunter, keep them coming!!

Guys correct if I'm wrong but I was just looking at the regs and I think no matter what I want to hunt I need to go thru a guide or relative since I am a alien non resident?

You are right, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by cantrap View Post
    Guys correct if I'm wrong but I was just looking at the regs and I think no matter what I want to hunt I need to go thru a guide or relative since I am a alien non resident?
    True. You can still go out and be a packer for a friend, but you can't hunt big game yourself.