Thread: Any reputable Duramax Diesel mechanics in wasilla

Default Any reputable Duramax Diesel mechanics in wasilla

I figured this forum might be the place to ask, im having starting issues

Murphy auto. Its right before pitman on the left if your going north. Mostly likely you have fuel presure problem when you turn the key on. Which is duramax flaw. I would change you fuel filter frist then go from there.

Sent from my Milestone X using Tapatalk
    Do I give my friends advice? Jesus, no. They wouldn't take advice from me. Nobody should take advice from me. I haven't got a clue about anything..

thanx, it stems from this winter when i had trouble with cold starts, heres what i have done:
    changed fuel filter, went with thinner oil, two new napa gold batteries,new glow plugs and relay,tested the injectors (good), made sure its primed .wont start this morning, cranks good but wont start, just feels like a fuel issue still. what gives??

Are you throwing any codes? What year Dmax? There are lots of things it can be. My truck wouldn't start one day..cranked just fine, fuel pressure at the filter, checked just about everything and didn't have any codes. Finally got frustrated called a wrecker and sent it to AK Sales and Service in Wasilla. It had worn a wire through below the fuse box in the engine bay. No problems since.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

You might want to toss a question out on this forum...

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/index.php
    English is an odd language. It can understood through tough thorough thought, though.

The Duramax Forum also has some savvy folks on it. Easy to join and there is probably a guy from your area that is a member of it and can steer you to a shop.