Thread: lake louise Snowshoe hares

Default lake louise Snowshoe hares

when do you guys start hunting the Snowshoe Hares in the lake Louise area. I have been really wanting to get out.

Few and far between so far this fall. I saw 2 in 5 days of hunting and 5 days of working around the cabin. Not good odds IMO.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    Bill Hicks

we spent some time looking for them as well and saw very few! I wonder if the cycle has finally hit the bottom??

dirt of ak... what did you think of the sausage?? did you guys have any luck after I saw you?

OK..... I figured it out. Why can't people use the same names on multiple forums?

No luck at all. Worn out from walking the tundra today though.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    Bill Hicks

has anyone seen any ptarmigan out there thinking about driving up this weekend.

dirt of ak.... sorry. I tried to use the same name but this one was taken when I signed up for the other forum. I have yet to find a "handle" that no one else is using.

on the ptarmigan issue... haven't seen any up in the lake louise area at all. saw only 2 grouse all of last year when I was hunting and none this year yet!

if I was looking for ptarmigan I would probably find a better spot.