Thread: Anyone have room for one more?

Default Anyone have room for one more?

Hey guys, I am looking to get out duck hunting this coming weekend. I was planning on heading up north chasing moose for a few days but partner backed out and then found problem with my rifle and it had to be sent in to be fixed, so guess maybe it wasn't supposed to be for me to moose hunt this year. So figured I would see if anyone had some room for an extra guy to head out duck/goose hunting. I have full set up for field hunting, not sure if you guys hunt fields up here or not, this is my first season in AK, formerly from midwest where we field hunted a lot. But I also have waders, and 6 FFD goose decoys, but no duck decoys that I can contribute to a spread. I have calls and am able to use them, not great on the goose call yet but good enough. So if you have room and dont mind an extra gun and some conversation this weekend, shoot me a PM.

Thanks,

Brandon

Hey guys, I dont have to work this weekend, and was hoping to get out and do some waterfowl hunting, if anyone has room on friday, sat or sun, shoot me PM and we can talk. Thx