Thread: Heated Vest?

Default Heated Vest?

Hey guys I stumbled across this site the other day www.heatedoutdoors.com and I was hoping that there is somebody who has tried one of these vests out. For a $150 I should just order it but I have never heard of this site or the company that makes the product. Thanks.

I have this brand and really like it. http://coreheat.net/Products/Products.html#Vests The larger battery that is an option is much better.

They had some sort of heated vests at Costco last year. I got one for the Mrs to entice her to snowmachine more. She's kind of whiney about being cold and she really likes the vest which runs on two 9 volts IIRC. I don't recall the brand name.
    If cave men had been trophy hunters the Wooly Mammoth would be alive today

Personally, I think equipment like this is the cat's meow. But I dread being in the position to really need the benefits and having the battery run out.
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...

They need a cigarette lighter charging attachment. I generally don't have a problem staying warm but I bet my wife would love one!!

I used to skoff at stuff like this, but now I have heated seats in a car I often wonder what else I have been missing. It'd be kinda cool to have a heated coat and pants for those really long river runs or Denali Hwy runs on a sled. BTW, you can get Arctic Cat sleds with heated seats on some models now
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

They make seat heaters that you can install during a re-cover job. My cat ATV seat ripped this year so that little upgrade is planned for this winter!