Thread: Anyone up for a short notice moose hunt??

Default Anyone up for a short notice moose hunt??

Iíve got a couple days off this week (Thurs - Sun) and wanted to do some moose hunting. My regular hunting buddies canít get time off and getting ready for family to come visit so Iím solo. I was thinking about staying local (around GMU 14A) due to limited time, but open to other options. Iíve got a wheeler, camping gear and an unfilled harvest ticket. If anyoneís up for a short notice hunt, shoot me a message.
    "What is it about a beautiful sunny afternoon, with the birds singing and the wind rustling through the leaves, that makes you want to get drunk?Ē --Jack Handy

I have a 4 wheeler and may be interested in going out one day but not camping out. I too live in Eagle River and have an unfilled Harvest ticket.

I'm planning on going out on Thursday morning and riding back til I find a decent spot to camp, then parking the wheeler and spot/stalk. I generally don't like to ride alone, so I figured I'd use the forum and see if anyone wanted to join in.
    Phystec- If you can make it, send me a message and I'll give you my address. Stop by for a beer
    "What is it about a beautiful sunny afternoon, with the birds singing and the wind rustling through the leaves, that makes you want to get drunk?Ē --Jack Handy