Thread: Polaris Razor 800 EFI...Good? Bad? Ugly?

Question Polaris Razor 800 EFI...Good? Bad? Ugly?

Looking at purchasing one...
    Haven't found a lot in my research so far.
    Anyone have any insight for me?
    Let's hear it...Good? Bad? Ugly?
    Thanks!

Im sure you will get some feedback on here but there is another forum I use for wheelers and bikes, it has a TON of info on that type of stuff. thumpertalk.com anyway hope it helps...

This is a dedicated polaris rzr forum. I'd start here if the above site isn't turning up anything...

http://www.rzrforums.net/forums.php

Thanks Fellas! I'll take a look at the one's you've posted, but the others I have looked at talk about all of the "performance" stuff as in climbing a boulder or bouncing off a trampoline...I just want to know how it works on the trails and for hunting purposes in the mud, water, and other hunting conditions. Will see if I can turn up any more info. Thanks!

Don't forget http://www.prcforum.com/index.php?si...0272028e52d1a3

Tons of Polaris specific discussions.

I've been looking at the same thing. I was looking at them as a dual purpose machine. This is what I've been told so far: Positives: Same 4 wheel drive system as the Ranger, More power than Ranger, fun factor. Negatives: little cargo space, low seating position for mud and water crossings, low air intake requires a snorkle (all atv's do in Alaska).

I love them. fun fast and great. you go more places then ever thought.

[QUOTE= Positives: Same 4 wheel drive system as the Ranger, More power than Ranger, fun factor. Negatives: little cargo space, low seating position for mud and water crossings, low air intake requires a snorkle (all atv's do in Alaska).[/QUOTE]

pretty much my same thoughts...if you want more speed or "play" than the ranger they're the way to go....it's amazing where they'll go too.....biggest draw back i can see is not much cargo space. PRC has alot of ifnfo too

I have a Yammy Rhino with full role cage and back seat for kidoz. We love it as a family fun ATV. Not too fast, still easily used for hunting and work.

My brother in law has a Razor--one word--FAST! That thing is scary fast and gets to speed very quickly. They are much more sporty than the Rhinos and lots folks buy them for desert riding/jumping in SoCal (where he is from). Fit and finish is well...Polaris...very comfy and well built. I am 6'8" and my knees were on the dash in the Razor...its not made for tall folks. I can fit better in my Rhino as you sit more upright.

We love our Rhino...Razors are awesome but just a little different animal. couple shots of the Rhino...it recently got a cheap paint job by me...

recent factlift...still need to add a winch, windshield and ipod stereo...kids love it
    Psalm 18:34
    He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.