Thread: Computer took a dump

Default Computer took a dump

Came to see if anything is new. I had to get another computer up and running and get my sites back.
    Things seem a little slow.
    I did get my new BFR in .500 JRH and it is a shooter. I am averaging around 1" at 50 yards with most times three in one hole and two a little above but touching. It is recoil management from the rest.
    It has barrel rise but is not hard to shoot, just more push then the .475. Pop cans at 100 are easy.
    Once I take pictures and get them in I will be back to post. I lost all my pictures. The hard drive is OK but I think the old mother board failed. This new computer has no room to plug in a secondary.

I took my crashed computer with a cooked mother board to a guy, along with an external hard drive and he recovered all my data to the external drive. Now I have 2 laptops, a desk top and 2 external drives all tied together through my home network router . . . important stuff like pictures is copied to all 5 places so Iíll never loose it unless the house burns down or something with no time to grab at least one component. I lost all my pictures in a fire back in 1999 so I know just how awful that is to loose!

Your new toy sounds like a blast, looking forward to seeing it.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

The computer I just hooked up only supports one hard drive but it was free. My friend can copy my stuff but I will have to buy an external drive.
    I have nothing real important on the thing anyway but just downloading and getting Mcafee and all updates back in takes days.
    I don't know if I like this Dell. If I change a setting like color, then change it back, the stupid thing reverts back unless I restart it.
    I still can't shoot. Had so much rain I can't get down my hill for the mud.