Thread: GHG Sea Duck Decoys, any demand?

Default GHG Sea Duck Decoys, any demand?

I have a few connections with Avery and have been talking to some of the higher ups that deal with what Sportsman's Warehouse orders. SW felt there wasn't enough demand up here to order any sea ducks, what do you guys thing? Would you be interested?

Also, anything in the Avery line of products that you would like to see more/less of let me know and I will see what I can do. It is probably too late to get product up this year but I will see what I can do.

Absolutely!

I can tell you this, there are a BUNCH of folks that travel from Kodiak to Anchorage. I would bet we alone could put a very good dent in any quality sea duck inventory. I was there last week looking and check every time I go over, which is about every other month.

We are very limited, here you will see mallard and coot decoys, which .....if you have ever hunted over here does not even begin to scratch the itch.

I have had to order everything from off island to make a decent sea duck spread.

yep, there is a good demand for sea duck decoys from us over on the rock, and sportsman's is a mandatory stop for most folks who live here and travel through Anchorage.

I would love to get some cork decoys in Mallard or even foam filled!

Default GHG scoters on sale at Macks

Got the following in my spam filter this morning. They have knocked $30 off the price of their GHG scoters.

http://www.mackspw.com/Item--i-AVE740S

Just ordered a couple packs.