Thread: Bought my new 2011 Arctic Cat Bearcat

Talking Bought my new 2011 Arctic Cat Bearcat

Watch out fish! I decided on an Arctic Cat Bearcat 570. Pick it up Saturday. I will be able to persue some different fishing grounds this winter.

I don't think you will be disapointed. Congrats!

We have a 2009 570 and do like it a lot. I am glad that we got a winch for it also as it can be a 'bear' when stuck.
    Have fun with your 'new' toy.

I hope you have better luck with the electric start and cold weather issues with the starter than most. Myself included. Arctic cat really needs to do a re-call on them.

i believe the 2011's may be updated i havent had any problems with my 2011 starting at all

Quote Originally Posted by AK Bearcat View Post
    We have a 2009 570 and do like it a lot. I am glad that we got a winch for it also as it can be a 'bear' when stuck.
    Have fun with your 'new' toy.
    Ditto! I've got a 2010 and love it. No issues starting and can really haul a load and it rides nice.

Not real impressed with the electronic reverse, (stops the engine and then starts it running backwards) but it works.

Also agree with the winch point. I had one put on the front of mine and I'm really glad I did, I'm not getting younger and these machines are getting heavier. In fact I just added wiring so I can run the winch from rear receiver as well as the front.

Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by akriverunner View Post
    i believe the 2011's may be updated i havent had any problems with my 2011 starting at all
    I put 1200 mi on my 2011 with no problems. The electric start even worked at -40. I was impressed

Kenai pen, in summer. Matsu vally in winter

Realy love mine 2010 570 fan I love the reverse just push the button... The older mods had a big leaver you had to pull and they worked like S*** i hated mine on the 2008.. I do need to get the winch i have had the priv, of getting her stuck lol. I did have mine studded with woody's studs what a great improvement on pulling a load and on ice and overflow....

well i bought one last year and i love it the second machine i have with the 570
    but the bearcat is the work horse i needed and it didn't disapoint me at all
    enjoy it
    DSCN2005.jpg
    Last edited by thehappyalaskan; 11-13-2011 at 06:09. Reason: image issue

IMG_2827.jpgWE have a 2009 Bearcat andit is fun to ride. We are not into going fast or hill climbing so it suits us just fine. It is HEAVY but other wise it has beena good amchine. Here is a picture from a Denali run this spring.