Thread: Osprey Packs

Default Osprey Packs

Does anyone have any experince with Osprey Packs? Looking for a good long weekend.....hunting daypack....

back from Afghanistan!

Default Yes!

I have the Cresent 110. GREAT pack. Fitted to your waist/hips correctly, this pack can pack some weight. I used mine on my sheep hunt last year. My buddy is selling his b/c its a little too big. Lemme know if you are interested...I will put you in touch with him.
    Psalm 18:34
    He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

Palmer, Alaska

They are a great pack, my husband has owned two of them now and he cant stop bragging to me about them. So I'm making him buy me one this year.

I believe he has the crescent model as well. the molded hip bet is nice. if you don't decide on a osprey pack my husband thinks they sell the osprey moldable belts at AMH separately that you can fit to some other packs.

Osprey's are some of the best packs around and they stand behind their products. I wore out the bottom and broke the backsheet on an Osprey pack over a 4 year period. I sent it back to see if they could sew a new bottom on and replace the frame for me. They responded by offering to replace the pack with brand new one for $35! Tough to beat that kind of service.

Prattville, Alabama, United States

Default osprey

I own a osprey crescent 110 like Jason and I love this pack. great for heavier weight or just your weekend trips, packed out a sheep at 135 lbs last year and worked perfectly