Thread: any Southeast pilots on here?

Default any Southeast pilots on here?

Just curious if there are any Southeast pilots on here. Anyone remember when the west coast mail run was Nichin, Naukiti, Port Alice, Edna Bay, Cape Pole? Or Long Island, View Cove, Hydaburg? North-end was El Capitan, Labouchere, Port Protection, Point Baker....would just like to reminisce with some SE folks about back when tourism wasn't the number-one flying job in SE and you flew year-round, not just seasonal.

Never did the mail runs. back in the days your talking about was flying cargo to the gold mines out of Wrangell.Sure miss the old days.

Quote Originally Posted by dvl View Post
    Never did the mail runs. back in the days your talking about was flying cargo to the gold mines out of Wrangell.Sure miss the old days.
    Then I bet you're Dale L.....this is Sherry...

One and the same.

You'll recognize the cowling of the airplane that I'm sitting in on my avatar picture on here....it's "our" baby that got sold....

Yes I recognize her to bad she was lost in a hanger fire . I can't remember if it was this last January or a year ago.

HPIM0104.jpgWhat??!! OMG! I think the last time I talked with you she was going to Canada. That is so sad. Glad I've still got pictures, but that is still very sad.