Thread: Two Rivers Baiting

Default Two Rivers Baiting

I am looking at trying my hand at a new spot. If the guy who has a mining claim where my current stand is will not allow me to hunt we want to have a back up. So we are looking at the 2 rivers area. My hunting partner found this area while going berry picking. It is a tree cutting area behind 2 rivers school. If anyone has any info on it and whether it is aloowed to be hunted or not please let me know. We are planning on going to the end of the trail by the chena. I dont want a million people back there, a PM would be great.
    Hunt until you don't like it any more

It is possible that there may be some cabins back there. I'm not sure where that trail hits the Chena, but I'd just check to make sure you're not within a mile of cabin. There is a lot of private recreational land all up and down the Chena.

Pm sent

-akiceman25
    I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM2K7sV-K74

So hers my problem. My wife is pregnant with our second child, and I dont want to be to far from home. I am looking for something closer to town (which does not make me happy, the new baby does) in case something goes wrong or the wife needs me. Thats why I am looking at 2 rivers. If I need to go father up the chena, I will. I have also thought about Murphy dome (which I no is hunted hard). If anyone can help me out it would be great. I want to hunt bears, but dont want to be to far from home.
    Hunt until you don't like it any more