Thread: "The Dealer" is done!

Default "The Dealer" is done!

Ok so I've been working on my hunting bow since turnament season is over. I name my bows and this ones name is "The Dealer"! I thought I'd share a few pics. The bow is a PSE EVO. It's set on 74lbs, 29" draw, and it's shooting 330fps with a 28" Gold Tip 5575 Pro and producing about 90lbs of KE. Its sooooo smooth and quiet. The sight is made by AXT. It's called a Carbon Carnivor. The housing and bar are made from carbon. It's super light and strong. The rest is a Trophy Taker fall-away. The stabilizer is from Octaine and the quiver is AXT. This is the bow I'm bringing when I move up there next summer! what do ya think?

Good to see you're proud of your rig, Tic.

Come on, PSE fans, give the guy a welcome!

I'm a Mathews man myself, but I can appreciate your enthusiasm anyway.

Taylor

Nice lookin' bow. Hope it shoots well and often for ya!

Thanks guys. I'm moving up there as soon as my wife gets out of school (next summer). This is the hunting bow I'll be bringing. I'm bringing my tournament bow too but that bow isn't really what I'd want to hunt with. I can't wait to get up there.

Tic, nice looking set up. I have a PSE also but not pulling the poundage you are. That thing is a screamer for sure. --- You may already know about these things but --- One thing I noticed is the light on the sight. On page 20 of the current Alaska hunting regulations it talks about lights on bows not being legal. I know this isn't a light designed for shining on game but to be sure I would contact Fish and Game and verify it is legal. I had a lighted sight on my bow and changed it out for a fiber optic sight before, just to make sure. Also check on the IBEP certificate for bow hunting. Good luck on the move you lucky guy!!!

Thanks for the info about the light. I'll happily take it off. I never use it anyway. As for the IBEP, I'm getting that dine here. I think it will transfer over when I move up there. Thanks again for the info.

Yes your IBEP will be recognized in Alaska, I did the same and got mine down here before hand. Happy hunting