Thread: Duck hunting partner wanted (goose bay area)

Default Duck hunting partner wanted (goose bay area)

I'm heading out on opening day. All of my duck hunting buddies have moved to the lower 48. If anyones looking for someone to head out with, I wouldn't mind having someone come along. I won't lie and try to make it sound better than it is. I leave early I'll be going thru Wasilla at 4am. I could meet you in Palmer or Wasilla. It's about a mile and a half (1 1/2) walk through wet sticky mud. I like to be set up well before shooting starts. The good part is the duck shooting is great. with an occasional goose or crane. I'll be heading out with or with out company. If some one would like to come along I'd be glad to have the company.
    Give me a Call and lets talk
    Mark 232-9357

Went out today with a forrum member and had a great time. Thanks Brian for coming along.

****!! I wish I has seen this earlier. I have a two week old kiddo and a wife that is recovering from a c-section so I spent the day cleaning the garage and playing with my 2 year old. All of my hunting partners have either moved, or are moose hunting.I have been looking for someone to hunt with. Let me know if you want to go again, I am game. I have all of the equipment, including a dog.

Thanks for the opportunity Mark. I had a great time. My poor old dog is a little sore. I don't think she will have to many hunts left in her. I have a 5 month old pup coming up though.

ok, everyone is hugging and patting one another onthe backs, but the question is, how did you guys do?

We did OK. My shooting was poor and the dog was very rusty. Probably should have put up a limit. Next time.